Saturday 17 December 2016

Hello to all our Lovely Lunga 2017 and 2018 Brides and Grooms ...

A very warm welcome and big hello to all our brides and grooms of 2017 & 2018.....
Our bookings are filling up and that makes us excited! We love a good party and making people happy.
I am hugely excited about becoming Lovely Lunga's wedding co-ordinator. I have been working with the fabulous Lunga team since 2012, and they are the best!

I am a wedding florist and stylist, and now wedding co-ordinator for this little castle with a big heart ❤️. I have been working with flowers for as long as I can remember, both growing them and designing with them. My arrangements are stylishly un-arranged; natural and relaxed, taking my inspiration from the wonderful Argyll surroundings.
I was creative director for Crear Flowers at its inception and designed and created many, many weddings there ... and my freelance work has taken me all over Scotland and Southern Ireland. I was the recommended florist for the prestigous Powerscourt near Dublin, and I am so proud to be recommended by beautiful Inveraray Castle. The Duke and Duchess are utterly charming and I was very honoured to be asked recently to design and create florals for the State Dining Room (where an episode of Downton Abbey was filmed). It was such a beautiful and elegant space in which to work.
However, my favourite wedding venue is lovely Lunga. It truly is a magical place; surrounded by the sea and with stunning views and vistas, but still very private; a little castle hideaway tucked into a Scottish hillside. It owns a very special little pier too ... fabulous for photographs and shenanigans and a perfect choice for your wedding! Lunga has beautiful gardens if you wish to be married outside, but if the Scottish weather chases you indoors there are cosy fires and twinkling light. Either way, your wedding will be fabulous and wonderful!
Gill Stewart
December 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment